Friday, November 14, 2008

Ultra Sound Pictures

I am finally posting some of the earlier Ultra Sound Pictures of the babies. I will try to post a few of the later ones once we get them Baby B then Baby A. Why, I'm not sure. It must have been easier to take her pictures I'm guessing

5.30.08 This was our very first Ultra Sound done. It was taken when I was only 7 weeks along. Before we know that we were having twin.


8.15.08 This is the visit we found out that we were having Identical TWIN Girls!!!! This picture it's kinda hard to see but it is basicly showing Baby B's girly parts. I am almost 19 weeks at this point in time.


8.15.08 This is two screen shots of the babies profiles. Baby A is on the left and Baby B is on the right side. The placenta is the large thing along the top of the pictures.


8.15.08 This is Baby B's face well mainly her skull. Kinda creepy looking

8.15.08 This is Baby B's profile picture

1 comment: