Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Tooth, First Tooth!!!

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't written for a while. Things have been really busy lately. Some exciting news for us happened today.
Emma is getting her first tooth in. Both Emma and Mya have been drooling a lot lately. Along with gnawing on their hands and toys. They were both more cranky today, but Emma was not her self at all most of the day. So when I was feeling and looking around in her mouth I saw a tiny little white sharp thing poking through! So we are starting to use some Tylenol and teething medicine to help her with the pain. I think Mya is also getting one in but I haven't seen anything poking through quite yet.
As soon as we can get Emma to open her mouth long enough to take a good picture of it I will post a picture of it.

1 comment: