Monday, December 8, 2008

The Cesarean Section Is Scheduled!

So... The latest on this pregnancy. I went to my OBGYN today. As it has been lately I have high protein and high blood pressure. I have gained alot of more weight in the last two weeks since they last weighed me. I am measuring at 37 cm. As far as my OBGYN can tell the babies are doing well but she's still concerned about me. So I am still going to do my non-stress tests as usual. That'll be tomorrow, friday, and last on next monday (Dec. 9th, 12th, and 15th). Also unless anything else changes I will see her again next also next monday (Dec. 15th).

The good news is... My OBGYN set a date for my C-Section!!! It is scheduled for after 5:00pm on December 17th. So that is the day the twins are scheduled to be born, unless during my next couple non-stress test something changes to make them take the girls earlier then December 17th.

So for us there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'll continue to keep you all up to date if anything changes. Otherwise it might be after the girls are here that we might talk again. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! We are excited for you. It is so nice to have a date. It helps keep you focused and not be so anxious. It will surely come soon enough. Just relax and rest. We love you and are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to meet them!! Just in time for Christmas!! Will they have to stay in the hospital for awhile before they can go home??

    ReplyDelete