Wednesday, December 3, 2008

UPDATE Once again...

So when I was hoping to find out two days ago (Monday, Dec. 1st) to see when I was going to have my c-section scheduled we didn't get to find out. I went in for my normal non-stress test and everything is good with the girls. I had high protein and my blood pressure was high. So we then went to my scheduled ultra sound and the girls looked great there to! Baby A was 3lb 13oz Baby B was 4lb 7oz and look healthy.

Well since my blood pressure was high and same with my protein that concerned the MD at the ultra sound clinic. He called my MD, which I was going to go see after this appointment anyway, and they wanted me to check into labor and delivery to run some tests. Depending on the test results they were going to take the babies that day.

Long story short. The tests came back fine and the babies are still inside me. Next is my appointment to see the MD on Monday Dec. 8th and go from there. Hopefully she'll give me a date for the c-section at that time.

2 comments:

  1. Danielle, you are really on a roller coaster ride. I have been there a little bit before and it is not fun. Although, I think your roller coaster ride has a lot more ups and downs than mine did. I hope you are hanging in there. It sounds like the babies are getting bigger. Yea! and just keep up the good work. We are anxious for you and pray for you daily. Love you!!!! XOXXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet them!! Keep cookin' Baby A and Baby B! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete