Monday, December 22, 2008

more pictures of the girls

E M M A


M Y A

I was released from the hospital last tuesday (December 16th). The girls are in the NICU, but doing well. Since the day I have been released my mom takes me in the morning to see the girls, feed them and tend to their cares needed. I then go back again to the hospital at night with Brandon after he gets off of work to do the same things.
They have been breathing on their own very well since they were born. They had a slight cause of Jaundice but it is gone. They are both gaining weight and are starting to nurse and take bottles. So they should be off of their feeding tubes soon. As soon as they are eating well on their own without the feeding tube then they should be able to come home to us.

1 comment:

  1. They are so adorable. You look great and Brandon too. We are glad you are doing so well and that they are too. Everything sounds great! Merry Christmas! 2 bundles of joy! The best GIFTS!

    ReplyDelete